Wednesday 15 August 2012

All change again

Sorry about my absence. I've been away for the weekend as it was my birthday last Friday.

As you may remember I was due to start the elimination diet on Monday. Well when I got home there was a letter waiting for me to say they had found some abnormal white patches on my brain.

They asked me to go in and see them yesterday. I had to go for blood tests on Monday too.

As you can imagine the elimination diet was the last thing on my mind.

The neurologist now wants me to have a lumbar puncture to see if there is any inflammation on my brain.

She also found I was very deficient in b12. This certainly explains a lot of my health problems.

I informed my nutritionist and he has requested that I hold off on the diet until all the blood test results are back.

So I'm free to eat as normal again for a few more days.

I shall call the hospital again on Friday to see if they have anymore results.

I just til a photo of my had. It looks gross! Deciding if to upload it....

No comments:

Post a Comment