Thursday 20 September 2012

Day 2 - here goes everything!

Right,  my days of easing myself in are now over.

The photo shows my breakfast.

Todays meal plan:

Breakfast -  3 rice cakes
Snack -  grapes
Lunch - chips in sunflower oil with turkey
Snack -  apple
Dinner -  baked potato with dairy free butter,  shredded turkey and cabbage
Drinks -  water with a treat glass of 7 up

Thank god for the 7 up being on the list. I need to convince myself that it has caffeine in it because the withdrawals from no daily dr pepper will kick in. Good job I don't drink coffee!

Wish me luck.


2 comments:

  1. ...are you allowed any seasonings? What ingredients will you be adding every 2 days? Keep us posted with your progress! Rooting for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only a bit of salt. If you look to the right of the blog I've put a list of foods.

      I have a feeling that the ones that he will introduce will be ones I don't eat often? I'm not getting my hopes up but in an ideal world, onion would be first! Garlic second!

      Thank you for the support. x

      Delete