Wednesday 19 September 2012

Day 1: Elimination diet begins...sort of

Yesterday I started the diet. I had my last b12 jab on Friday and got the all clear to start.

So,  breakfast was 3 rice cakes and a handful of grapes.

Lunch...well...that's where it all went a bit pear shaped. I realised that I had forgotten to buy the potatoes! They are a key part of the diet.

So, I then had that fatal attitude of "I'll start tonight" and went and bought a pasty!

However, after purchasing some spuds I then had roast potatoes in sunflower oil for dinner. This was with some turkey....and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Today I've started with my rice cakes again.

I wonder how long before I notice a difference?

I've been reading up on b12 and apparently one of the symptoms is eczema!!!!!!

Maybe the difference will be down to that?

Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment