Friday 12 September 2014

Just wanted to do a mini update. Right now I'm going through the most stressful time in my life. I would normally share it with my friends and family but I'm bottling it up and trying to deal with it alone. The odd thing is that stress usually comes hand in hand (excuse pun) with a big flare up of eczema. However, for the first time in my life, my hands are pretty much clear. The only tell tale sign is with a bit of dryness.

My doctor is baffled because she agrees that really I should be bandaged up with minimum hand movement. Very very odd.

The only other changes in my life are as follows:

1. I no longer eat apples or drink apple juice on a daily basis.  Due to a recent trip to America I've discovered cranberry juice is nicer.

2. I've decided to stop hiding away under long sleeves. I let the air get to them.

3. I now wear cotton gloves for all dusting, hoovering and sorting of laundry. I wear vinyl gloves for all cleaning and washing my hair.

4. I use Palmers cocoa butter regularly.

5. I wash in warm water rather than hot.

Any of these things could be helping but because I don't know which is helping, I refuse to change anything else that I do!

I will try and remember to post some photos.

How are you all?

No comments:

Post a Comment